Tuesday 17 May 2011

"How simple life can be, if I just let it"

Many participants from Dechen Chöling's Sangha Retreat last week share here their experiences with us. Thank you so much for that!

In this retreat I dared once more to leap into the arms of the teachings, the sangha and the Sakyong. A wonderful landing place. My heart and my mind are filled with courage and confidence, to take a fresh leap into the world.” Gaby Pongracz from Vienna, Austria.

“In this week I reconnected with my heart and my strength. I feel confident to face the challenges of my life now.” Friederike from Cologne, Germany.

I am feeling in touch with my human nature, which feels basically good and vulnerable. I bow for the courage of all participants. By the way, we had lots of great laughs. Love and Respect,” Dennis from Holland.

Discovering basic goodness as something personal I can connect with, has been an opening of my heart. Meeting the bigger sangha of Shambhala in a practice situation, manifesting as best as we can an idea about an enlightened society: This has been a deeply moving experience to me. Somewhat showing that it is possible to manifest or live these principles. We breathe the same air while meditating. We work with our individual minds. We try to open up our minds and hearts. For some reason this creates a deep feeling of community. I experienced a strong feeling of community being in this retreat.” Christian Stenberg from Copenhagen, Denmark

"How simple life can be, if I just let it. This was one of the many insights AND experiences during this sangha retreat.” Bart Landstra from Leiden, the Netherlands.

1 comment:

  1. Vera Scholmerich is requesting that she be removed from this blog post. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you-
    Anne Carr Anne@effectivegiving.nl

    ReplyDelete